Welcome to the HealthReform 2.0.
We are the only place for people with a curious mind and a desire for a better healthcare system.
As most of you know, I have been working on understanding how to revive our failed healthcare system with one that can provide an easy transition, be efficient and effective, lower costs and improve outcomes. I have recently been joined by my friend Tim Henning in producing a Podcast and YouTube channel in order to discuss how we got here with the quagmire of a healthcare NON-system. Where we really are with what medical and other healthcare providers can actually deliver, and laying out a way for all of us to work together to get the kind of healthcare system we want.
WWW.HR-20.COM is now updated and ready for your participation.
Our latest Episode 1.2 is the continuation of how we got to where we are in the Quagmire that we mistakenly call our healthcare system. This episode is about Health in the New World, Hospitals, Doctors & Physicians and Patent Medicine Kings.
We will tell you where Doctors and Physicians came from – hint they didn’t start out as the same occupation – the start of America’s first “drug cartels,” and how some of the issues in our current healthcare system have strong roots in decisions that were made 100’s of years ago.
Remember to LIKE our shows – if you do like them of course. Also, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to get notice of future shows.
Also if you like short topical notes drawn from the news, don’t forget to check out HealthyBytes – our podcast of Quick Points for Fast Learners. Check them out here.
I hope you will come check out our updated site and subscribe to our new show.
- We Can Have a Reformed Healthcare System – Do we want one?
- Franklin’s Farting Challenge: 234 years still no solution!
- 2014 in review
- Merry Christmas to All
- Time to Think Differently with Healthcare Reform: Time to lead!
- Startups in America: Beware of Geeks Bearing Gifts
- Why Ebola petrifies us: One reason is healthcare’s unobtainable expectations.
- Breast Cancer and Environmental Causes: Links not as clear as we’ve hoped.
- Why the Middle Class is Still Getting Crushed: Lets look back!
- Report Reveals Employed Physicians Losing Money for Employers
- Doctors NOT taking insurance may actually be a good thing for healthcare!
- When Mammograms Lie: An article by Sharon Kirkey published on Canada.Com
- Healthcare Reform 2.0 – Better Solutions Summary
- John C. Goodman: Obamacare – A Costly Failed Experiment
- Article 4 – The Plague of Myths – Myth 3: We Can, and We Should, Live Forever!
- Article 3 – The Plague of Myths – Myth 2: Healthcare, It’s Good for What Ails You!
- Article 2 – The Plague of Myths: Myth 1 Healthcare Costs Too Much
- Article 1: Introduction to the Real Healthcare System
- What’s next for our Healthcare System: Leading to real fixes or total collapse?
- Internet Scams: Thank God for the internet!
- To David Brooks: Its not just leaders its their point of origin
- 4 Straight Years of Slowing Health Care Costs: Really?
- HIV/AIDS: The face has changed but disease still wreaking havoc
- Half Full or Half Empty: Another Happy New Year!
- Value Based Insurance: it sounds so – “valuable”
- The ACA Exchange Poster Child – Covered California: Works for some, not for others
- One Possible Dream of a Fair, Effective, & Economical HealthCare Future
- Obamacare Insurance Cancellation: Welcome to the #ObamaNation
- Jay Carney’s recent statement may be quite revealing!